Trading Pursuits, a financial markets and trading education company, was founded by Daniel Kertcher in 2001. In 2002, former Reserve Bank of Australia Economist and Macquarie Bank Economic and Financial Market Analyst, Julie Cairns, joined the company and is now the Managing Director.
Daniel Kertcher, as CEO, conducts and facilitates Trading Pursuits' courses, Australia-wide and internationally. Throughout his 15-year career, Daniel Kertcher has presented introductory educational seminars to more than 100,000 people around the world, and over 10,000 people have been through the Trading Pursuits multi-day training programs.
Daniel Kertcher has authored several books, including the top selling Taming the Beasts: Secrets to Profit in Volatile Bull and Bear Markets, and articles for various prominent publications in Dubai, Singapore and Australia, including the Herald Sun and is currently a regular features writer for Wealth Creator magazine. Daniel Kertcher has been a guest radio commentator on 2UE, 2SM and 2ST. He is also creator of the patented options trading board game Call Up, Put Down.
- Daniel Kertcher has achieved high-level ASX and industry accreditation: Accredited Futures Advisor - 2003 Options Accreditation (Level 1 & 2) - 2001 RG146 Accreditation – 2003
- Trading Pursuits Group granted Australian Financial Services License – 2009 with Daniel Kertcher and Julie Cairns as Responsible Managers.
- Invited to conduct Options Training Seminars for approx. 300 brokers at Jakarta Stock Exchange – 2004.
- Invited to conduct Options Training Seminars for the public hosted by Hong Kong and Singapore Stock Exchanges - 2003 & 2004.
- Guest speaker at Anthony Robbins' Wealth Mastery, Brad Sugars' Billionaire in Training, Global 1 Training, Pat Mesiti's Millionaire Mindset, Think and Grow Rich events and many more... He is a highly sought after, inspiring and educational speaker.