Website Terms and Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Trading Pursuits Pty Limited ABN 88 096 785 527 which is an authorised representative (286343) of Trading Pursuits Group Pty Limited ABN 94 096 785 554 (AFSL 340955), and is a member of the Trading Pursuits Group (referred to collectively as “us”, “we” or “our”).
No Personal Investment Advice
- We do not provide personal advice. This website is not designed for, nor should it be understood by you as being for, the purpose of providing personal financial or investment advice.
- The information contained on this website is general information only and is given without taking account of any person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For advice which does take into account personal objectives, financial situation or needs you should see an Australian Financial Services licensee licensed to give such advice.
- Before acting on any information on this website you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
No unauthorised solicitation
- Communications received by persons in jurisdictions outside Australia regarding any strategies discussed by Trading Pursuits Pty Ltd or the financial instruments which those strategies might involve, may be restricted by law and persons who receive any such communications or come into possession of any educational or promotional materials from Trading Pursuits should seek advice on and observe any applicable restrictions. Any failure to comply with such restrictions may constitute a violation of applicable securities laws. Any communication by Trading Pursuits does not constitute an offer in any jurisdiction in which, or to any person to whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer. No action has been taken to register or qualify Trading Pursuits Pty Ltd or otherwise permit the public offer of Trading Pursuits' products or services outside Australia.
- Trading in financial products involves significant risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to trade in financial products. Trading on margin or leveraged trading carries additional risk. You should never trade using money you cannot afford to lose.
- If any information on this website relates to the acquisition or disposal, or possible acquisition or disposal, of a particular financial product (whether it be a share, a CFD, a futures contract, a margin foreign exchange contract or any other product) you should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement relating to the product and consider the Statement before making any decision about whether to acquire the financial product.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided by us on an "as is" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
- None of the information and data contained on nor any opinion expressed on this website constitutes a recommendation to purchase, buy or sell a financial product, or the provision of personal investment advice.
- Any example trades referred to on this website are hypothetical. Example trades are provided for illustrative purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice or strategy to suit you. Hypothetical performance results are simulated and have many inherent limitations. As the trades have not actually been executed, the results may have under or over compensated for any impact of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. We make no representation that any actual trades will or are likely to achieve profits or losses similar to any example trades contained on this website. Hypothetical trades do not involve financial risk. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are important issues which may adversely affect actual trading results.
- Any methods, techniques, or indicators presented on this website are for educational purposes only and are presented to assist you to make your own judgments on any prospective trades (for which you are responsible). They should not be construed as investment advice or strategy for you personally. We make no representation that the use of any methods, techniques, or indicators presented in this website will or are likely to achieve any intended results
- You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this website and any information or material available from or through it.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties in relation to this website, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of or access to this website or our failure to provide this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Our liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law as a result of our failure to provide this website or any part of it, or for any problems with this website, which cannot be lawfully excluded, is limited, at our option and to the maximum extent permitted by law, to resupplying this website or any part of it to you, or to paying for the resupply of this website or any part of it to you.
- Any information or data contained on this website is historical and provides no indication of future performance
- Although every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of any information or data contained in this website, we do not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or accept any liability for error or omission.
- Any links provided to other websites are provided as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that we endorse, sponsor, promote or are affiliated with the owners or operators of those sites, or endorse any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
- All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyright and trade mark rights) in all content on this website (including but not limited to text, graphics, audio and video) are owned by us or third party licensors.
- Use of any third party intellectual property by us in the content of our website should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner sponsors, endorses or is in any way affiliated with us or with our business.
- Except for viewing the information on this website on your browser, or printing a copy of it for personal use, or as permitted by law, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, performed in public, distributed or transmitted in any form by any process without our prior written consent.
Applicable Law, Modification and Severance
- This site is created and controlled by us in New South Wales, Australia. As such, the laws of NSW and Australia will govern our Terms without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. You agree to submit any disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of New South Wales, Australia.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our website and our Terms at any time without notice.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of our Terms are void or unenforceable in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of our Terms have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the basic nature of our Terms or is contrary to public policy.